Coaching & Appraisals
Equips learners the skills and ability to apply the principles of coaching to their staff for effective performance and enhanced team building.
This Coaching & Appraisals course is interactive and will bring consistency in applying Coaching and Employee Appraisals within the workplace. The course will assist leaders to recognise their role and contribution to effectively manage in these areas.
Participants will gain the key tools to building trust, facilitating self-awareness and drawing out solutions from your staff through effective listening and great questions.
Who is this training course intended for?
This course is suitable for those who have responsibility for Coaching Employees and for Appraising Employees.
At the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of and how to carry out Coaching and Appraisals
- Recognise the difference between performance meetings and appraisals
- Return to their work place with the tools and confidence to excel in coaching and appraising their staff
- Implement a coaching approach to develop competencies further
- Communication with confidence during Coaching
- Effective Delegation
- Motivating your Employees
- The Seven C’s
- Emotional Intelligence
- Action Centred Coaching
- What is an Appraisal
- The difference between a Performance Meeting and an Appraisal
- Structuring an Appraisal Meeting
- Constructive Feedback
- Keeping Records
- Review and Next Steps
Course Delivery Method
This course is delivered through a workshop that introduces theory which is then supported and developed through reflection, discussion and activity.
The workshop can be delivered via instructor-led traditional classroom, on-site and in-house or online live virtual classroom – you choose.
This programme can be customised and tailored for in-house delivery and incorporate reference to your particular organisations policy, procedures, practices and documentation. Please contact us if you would like further information about customised training.