Equips participants with the skills to become more effective in communicating in their everyday dealings with people.
Communicating effectively is important in every business sector as well as in everyday life. The training course focuses on key communication skills from interpersonal communication to non-verbal. This training develops participants’ ability to successfully communicate with others at different levels inside and outside of their organisation.
Communication Skills Training improves one’s ability to get their point across, listen ad embrace other viewpoints which in turn foster trust in others and improves relationships with in the workplace and outside. Effective communication skills can also help to prevent or resolve conflict and plays an important role in promoting and nurturing a positive work environment.
Who is this training course intended for?
This course is suitable for any learner who wants to improve how they communicate with others in the workplace and everyday life.
At the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Determine own preferred communication style and how to adapt their style to specific situations
- Recognise different styles of communication
- Identify and respond appropriately to other people’s communication
- Apply appropriate communication models
- Overcome most common barriers to successful communication
- Why is communication important
- Different formats and mediums of communication
- Rules of communication
- Face to face communication
- Interpersonal communication
- Non-verbal communication
- 5 key communication styles
- Effective email communication
- Effective telephone communication
Course Delivery Method
This course is delivered through a workshop that introduces theory which is then supported and developed through reflection, discussion and activity.
The workshop can be delivered via instructor-led traditional classroom, on-site and in-house or online live virtual classroom – you choose.
This programme can be customised and tailored for in-house delivery and incorporate reference to your particular organisations policy, procedures, practices and documentation. Please contact us if you would like further information about customised training.