Project Planning & Management
Equips learners with comprehensive project planning and management skills
Project planning and management skills are becoming increasingly more in demand. Properly implemented, the project management approach ensures understanding, focus, confidence, oversight and success.
This course will help participants gain a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental concepts of project planning and management. The course delivers basic project management concepts, tools, and techniques needed to prepare for starting and completing a project successfully.
At the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Understand how to plan and manage resources more effectively
- Know how to develop daily, weekly and monthly results driven plans
- Know how to work with teams and plan team projects
- Understand how to manage work activities within budget and cost guidelines
- What is project planning and why is it important
- Stages of project planning
- Setting objectives
- Project planning tools
- Managing projects
Course Delivery Method
This course is delivered through a workshop that introduces theory which is then supported and developed through reflection, discussion and activity.
The workshop can be delivered via instructor-led traditional classroom, on-site and in-house or online live virtual classroom – you choose.
This programme can be customised and tailored for in-house delivery and incorporate reference to your particular organisations policy, procedures, practices and documentation. Please contact us if you would like further information about customised training.