Designed to help you to manage your time more effectively and focus on the key areas in your work life that help you get the results you desire.
Time Management training leads to an increase in individual productivity, accountability and commitment, more timely individual and team project completion, improved relationships both on and off the job, more effective communication throughout the organization and reduces stress and more enjoyment of everyday life.
This Time Management course will equip learners with a range of practical skills that will make an immediate impact when managing priorities and goals at work. It will provide strategies and techniques for effectively creating and obtaining objectives.
At the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Appreciate what time management is and its importance in being more effective in how you carry out your work
- Be clear about the benefits, for you personally and your employer, of implementing good time management practices
- Understand that becoming good at managing your time involves a six stage process and you will appreciate the detail of the six stages
- Understand how to use a range of techniques which will help you manage your time better
- What is time management
- Benefits of good time management
- Monitoring how you currently manage your time
- Identifying and dealing with time stealers
- High value vs low-value activities
- Planning the use of your time
- Establishing clear goals & objectives
- Delegating more effectively
- Tools to help you plan and manage your time better
Course Delivery Method
This course is delivered through a workshop that introduces theory which is then supported and developed through reflection, discussion and activity.
The workshop can be delivered via instructor-led traditional classroom, on-site and in-house or online live virtual classroom – you choose.
This programme can be customised and tailored for in-house delivery and incorporate reference to your particular organisations policy, procedures, practices and documentation. Please contact us if you would like further information about customised training.